Raise Content Monetization with Niche Digital Publication
The demand for updated niche worthy content is growing everyday and digital magazine is not an exception. Association of Magazine Media in its reports released in June 2016 revealed that every single dollar spend on digital advertising offers extremely high returns raising the amount to $3.94. Hence, advertisers are earning the optimum ROI from ad campaigns on digital magazines. Before presenting the ace professional digital publishing solutions to help your online magazine outlast the competitors, here are some important facts to consider about the niche content for eMagazines.
Why is Niche Content ImportantToday the importance of niche based content is an integral part of digital publication gaining new dimensions especially on the social media where the traffic density is extremely high throughout the day. According to a research conducted by Buzzfeed on their Facebook fan pages reveals the following facts.
- Improve audience engagement
- Widens the scope for the advertisers to utilize more data
- Very helpful for the lean startups to impact the search engines
Publishing Niche Determines the Search SuccessThe demand for niche based content on the internet is not a new arrival. With the official release of the Google Panda Algorithm in 2011, it became evident that web content with a particular niche is on the top priority for the search engines. This means if your online content is not encompassing any specific subject or category, your content may not be able to attract advertisers, higher search engine results and traffic. Unlike print media, the digital contents rely largely on the search engines and niche based keyword imposition to find audiences and advertisers online.
Choosing the Right Niche for Your Digital MagazineWhile choosing the niche for the digital magazine, the owners mainly focus on profitability and own interest on the particular category. Unfortunately, this is not sufficient for choosing niche for your contents. Some aspects to focus while selecting include:
- Your passion, knowledge depth and level of interest for long-term engagement
- Scope of finding sufficient advertisers for profitable returns
- Affiliate Marketing, PPC and CPA opportunities
- Level of competition from existing niche giants
- Scope of providing enough unmatched quality content to engage the audiences for traffic and search engine results